Preparing for your interview
Prepare, Review, Evaluate, Perfect
Morgan McKinley has developed a tailored approach to preparing you for interview with clients – whether the interview is arranged through Morgan McKinley or even through another recruitment company.
This is what we call Morgan McKinley PREP (Prepare Review Evaluate & Perfect).
A PREP is always done face to face between you and your consultant in advance of your client interview. PREP is critical to the success of your interview and we advise candidates to avail of this service. During PREP we will give you insights into the types of questions that a particular client may ask as well as the insights into individual hiring manager requirements. Every client will have a different interview approach and the more you are prepared the better the likely outcome.
PREP is truly bespoke and will give you the confidence and knowledge to go into your interview better prepared, which means you will be more likely to secure the job. It will also allow you to get the most out of the interview so that you can make an informed decision about your career. Your consultant will tell you more about PREP when they meet with you. Even if you secure an interview through another recruitment company, please contact us for a PREP. It is part of our commitment to you as part of the Career Partner Programme.
Download our full interview preparation guide for free here!
Compliance in your interest
Finding you a new role will often require us to follow compliance procedures. Throughout the compliance process the Morgan McKinley Compliance Team will ensure you are kept as up to date as possible at all stages and will ensure the process runs smoothly.
Every client will have different compliance requirements depending on their size, industry and the type of role we secure for you. Your Consultant and our Compliance Team will guide you through what is required but you will often be expected to provide some or all of the following items with supporting documentation.
Documents clients may request:
- Proof of highest completed education e.g. degree certificate
- Proof of professional qualification e.g. professional body certificate
- Readily available reference details
- Proof of earnings over the the last 3 years
- Supporting documentation for your employment history.
Knowledge gives you the edge
Insights into the market help you to go beyond in your career and we think it is only right that we provide these insights in as many ways as possible.
- Global Trend Reports by industry. These reports provide a global insight into a particular industry. The information is compiled through surveys conducted in each of our global markets.
- Monthly Industry Market Updates. These reports detail the previous month’s recruitment activity by industry and provided insights into who is hiring and how the market is changing (or not).
- Employment Monitors. The Morgan McKinley Employment Monitor is a quarterly report of the employment markets. It tracks employment data from the previous quarter and previous year. The employment monitor is published in the UK, Ireland and Asia-Pacific region.
- Success Series Webinars. We invite talented industry professionals across a wealth of different topics to run global webinars on a regular basis.
- High Profile Speaker/Networking Events. Throughout our global network, we regularly run high profile speaker events in various locations. These are a mixture of panel events with industry figures, journalists and other experts. These key speakers deliver advice on topics relevant to successful career building.
- Blogs. All of our blogs are written by our consultants, and cover a wide range of topics such as career advice, top tips, market updates and insights.
Adriel (Senior Consultant, Morgan McKinley) is very friendly, professional and responsive in filling a position in my team. He was able to understand my needs intuitively and sent across quality candidates with a range of selection. I would go to him again for future recruitment needs and recommend his services
Finance Director | Ipsen Pharma Singapore Pte. Ltd.
We have been collaborating with Morgan McKinley since Summer 2018, when we needed to onboard a significant amount of contingent workforce in one week.
They have turned out to be very supportive and good to work with over time despite some difficult situations. We have developed a good working relationship with Morgan McKinley and they have proved a reliable partner for managing, administering and paying their Staff working on our Site, ensuring care of their motivation as well.
Human Relations Business Partner | Mylan Respiratory
We have been engaged with Morgan McKinley to hire a specialised senior leadership team for our company in Singapore. Having worked with other recruiters in different parts of the world we were instantly impressed by their specialist recruitment model and the calibre of the professionals who work for Morgan McKinley.
With our very niche and specialised requirements, the Morgan McKinley team instantly demonstrated their strength as a specialist recruiter and exceptional knowledge of and network in the industry. Their creative thinking and positive can-do attitude put us at ease while working with them and we could completely rely on them whilst we worked through some very tight deadlines. Their commitment to fill the roles was clearly demonstrated as they were able to deliver in time with high quality and integrity.
They not only qualified candidates based on the skills but also qualified them from a cultural fitments perspective. Morgan McKinley kept us in constant communication on the progress of the search and advised us of challenges, possible solutions and approaches to address those challenges. As a client this gives us immense confidence in our partner and working with Morgan McKinley has been an absolute pleasure.
The entire experience with Morgan McKinley has been very positive and we will certainly work with them again in the future. We are confident to recommend them in the areas of their specialisation and wish them success.
Executive Vice President | Global Tech Company
I have worked closely with Morgan McKinley on a couple of senior level searches, MD level regional Head roles. I found that the Morgan McKinley team genuinely understands the IB market, are well networked and have plenty of tips and market expertise to share. They took the time to understand exactly what I was looking for, provided a strong steer on the candidate pool and proactively sponsored the Deutsche Bank brand with candidates. Throughout the search the team stayed in touch and helped advise on all phases of the process. I would gladly recommend Morgan McKinley to any banks looking to hire and to banking professionals looking for a new challenge. It was a positive experience.
APAC HR Business Partner | Global European Investment Bank and Financial Services Company
I have worked with Morgan McKinley for both Operations and Technology mandates. I found that their market reach, industry networks, and candidate pool is fantastic. Their ability to understand the requirements and then tailor their search according to the specific requirements, is truly appreciated. Morgan McKinley has been able to build a great partnership with us by understanding what the Bank looks for in candidates and that helps me immensely in finding the right candidate for roles at the Bank
Tech, Ops, Control function | Global American Investment Bank