Sample Solutions Architect Job Description
Who We Are
At Morgan McKinley, we never lose sight of the role we play connecting talent with opportunities to solve the problems of today and tomorrow. Every individual in our business strives to go beyond for our clients and candidates to provide expert advice and become the trusted partner of choice.
Wherever you work in our business, you will have the opportunity to bring new ideas to continuously improve our service and deliver real value to our customers.
Together we go beyond.
We help organisations build their talent capability. Connecting people with opportunities.
Improving lives - Our People. Our Clients. Our Candidates.
- Always embracing change
- Always committed
- Always communicating
- Always building trust
As a Solutions Architect you will be responsible to support the Solution Delivery Life Cycle by developing solution designs and providing technical guidance throughout the cycle. Your main focus will be on developing and maintaining the core application architecture of our business.
You will be an integral part of the Web Development Team closely working with the Digital Technical Lead, the Infrastructure Solution Architect as well as Project teams and directly reporting into the Technological Lead.
- Validate and map Business Requirements into Technical Solution Concepts and Designs
- Unit testing,
- Writing documentation
- Undertake solution design throughout the project lifecycle
- Work with the internal stakeholders to establish and maintain a productive relationship
- Producing high-quality, properly functioning deliverables on time and on budget
- Providing technical guidance to team members
- Acting as solution design authority throughout the complete Solution Delivery Lifecycle
- Creating designs as required
- Pro-actively engage with Business and IT to ensure solutions enable the required business functionality / capabilities, comply with standards and policies, re-use existing functionality and address operational stability requirements
- Defining the Corporate Business Systems applications roadmap
- Provide technical advice to projects during the analysis and design phases
- Close collaboration with internal stakeholders to maintain a productive relationship by articulating the solution design benefits, constraints of the implementation environment and rationale for the solution design
- Contributing to the transition from current to target state
- 2+ years working as a Solution Architect
- Experience with IT architecture methodologies
- Strong communication and stakeholder relationship skills
- Demonstrated experience to integrate analytical information
- Tertiary Qualification in a technical field.
- TOGAF, further formal certification in architecture.
Hiring a Solutions Architect?
Our specialised recruitment teams are drawing on over 30 years’ experience in finding the right candidates for your industry. We pre-screen and meet with candidates before matching them with your business so that you are presented with only the best of the best to choose from.Find Talent