Your Contracting and Temporary Resources
Frequently asked questions
Read through our responses to some common contracting queries.Read More
The rules for engaging individuals through personal service companies (PSCs) are changing.Learn More
Your Gateway Portal
Contractors can access timesheets, payslips and more.
Clients can review and approve timesheets.
Dedicated Contract Recruitment Team
Our Contractor Experience team ensures your assignment runs smoothly, from pre-screening and onboarding, right through to completion.
Contractor Experience Team Manager | Ireland
Contractor Experience Team Lead | Ireland
Principal Consultant | Project & Change…
Director | Project & Change Recruitment | London
Senior Consultant | Project & Change Recruitment…
Become a Contractor
Whether you are a seasoned contractor or just considering it, we will be there for you - every step of the way - to ensure you are confident and ready for your new role.Find Contract Jobs
Latest Contracting Jobs
Browse available contract opportunities.
Music Publishing Partner Solutions...
Transactional Finance Manager
Quality Program Manager
Order Processing Administrator
Accounts Payable Assistant
Contract & Temporary Work With Morgan McKinley
Find out what being a contractor or temporary worker with Morgan McKinley is like.
Why choose to be a Morgan McKinley contractor or temp?
Being a contractor or temporary worker is a positive option for many individuals at certain points in their career, such as:
- When you want to change your career path, industry or company, it can help you gain experience in a new role or sector.
- If you have experienced a career break such as when travelling.
- If you want to work during the holidays while studying.
- If you want to learn new skills or meet new people to expand your networking opportunities.
- If you want more flexibility in your work to suit your personal life.
- When you are looking for your next permanent position.
- If you want to gain a wide range of skill sets in the varied world of flexible working.
Why do companies hire Morgan McKinley contractors?
Our contractors and temps are a key asset to companies and organisations globally, providing them with:
- Fixed period access to skills as and when required.
- Cover for maternity leave or absences.
- Additional cover for particularly busy periods of business
- The opportunity to gauge a candidate's potential suitability for a permanent position
Information for Morgan McKinley contractors and temporary workers
We work with some of the largest and most professional companies. These companies continue to do business with us because of the service they receive.
It is therefore important when working on an assignment that you remember the following:
- Commitment – When you work as a Morgan McKinley contractor, you become part of our client’s team and are therefore expected to make the same level of commitment that their permanent teams do.
- Dress Code – Be mindful of the environment that you will be working in and ensure you dress appropriately. Check with your consultant as to what is expected of you.
- Flexibility – In some cases, flexibility with regard to your duties will be expected. Bear this in mind and be prepared to go the extra mile for the client. Both the client and Morgan McKinley will appreciate your dedication and you will be paid for all agreed additional hours that you work.
- Confidentiality – All information that becomes available to temporary staff during the course of an assignment must remain confidential.
- Our Guarantee – When we place you in an assignment, we guarantee to our client that you will be professional, have the necessary skill set for the role and will be focused and dedicated to your job. Similarly when we place you in an assignment, we guarantee competitive rates, a role that will be matched to your experience and expertise, and a team of consultants who will be available to help you with any queries during the course of your assignment.
How much can you earn contracting?
Are you employed in a full-time, permanent position but interested to find out how much you could…
3 top tips for getting the best out of your…
It’s natural for you to want as much certainty and control over your assignment as possible.
Becoming a contractor: The right move for your career?
More and more professionals are considering the temporary market when looking for work, seeking…