This is a challenging time for employees, customers and suppliers and we are all looking for one thing... Leadership.
What you choose to do as a leader in the next month could be the most important decisions you make in the next five years...
In this session, Daniel explored key strategies leaders must not ignore when faced with challenging times and what you must do next. We explored strategies leaders must employ to:
- Remain calm and make good decisions
- Support their people and build trust and resilience in teams
- Motivate your people to grow commitment and productivity
Their words, not ours! Hear what some of the attendees thought of this session:
- Terrific! Really enjoyed it! Such helpful and relevant points during this time.
- A really great session and great food for thought.
- Very practical, succinct messaging, and lots of tips to use during these uncertain times. Thank you for such an insightful session!
About the Speaker
Daniel Murray is a sought-after motivational keynote speaker and Business Consultant. He is renowned for his ability to entertain audiences with engaging stories, mind-bending questions and relevant case studies that bring to life the often hidden side of human behaviour. Through his experience working with some of the biggest companies in Australia and New Zealand, he has seen firsthand that building empathy is vital for future strategic competitive advantage.