Who We Are
At Morgan McKinley, we never lose sight of the role we play connecting talent with opportunities to solve the problems of today and tomorrow. Every individual in our business strives to go beyond for our clients and candidates to provide expert advice and become the trusted partner of choice.
Wherever you work in our business, you will have the opportunity to bring new ideas to continuously improve our service and deliver real value to our customers.
Together we go beyond.
We help organisations build their talent capability. Connecting people with opportunities.
Improving lives - Our People. Our Clients. Our Candidates.
- Always embracing change
- Always committed
- Always communicating
- Always building trust
In this role, you will be part of our agile Web Development team and directly reporting to the Technology Lead.
- Working with JS and CSS frameworks such as Angular, SASS or Bootstrap
- Taking a project from scoping requirements through launch
- Produce quality, clean code - making changes to front-end, improving the way code is tested and deployed
- Working on a logging framework
- Implement front-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of a web application
- Deliver solutions under strict time frames without sacrificing quality
- Optimise application for scalability and speed
- Build and maintain customer-facing APIs
- Using high volume/large scale applications
- Demonstrated experience with modern front-end technologies and standards
- Demonstrated experience with relational databases (specifically PostgreSQL or similar)
- Knowledge of building and maintaining customer-facing APIs (specifically GraphQL/OpenAPI)
- Knowledge of source control tools and processes (e.g. specifically Git).
- Demonstrated experience working in agile environments.
- Exposure to high volume/large scale web applications.
- Understanding of DevOps and CI/CD (specifically CodeDeploy/BuildKite or similar).
- Understanding of infrastructure and supporting services (specifically AWS or similar).
- A genuine interest in exploring and learning new technologies, frameworks and processes.
- Experience working in a Test Driven Development and within an agile team
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer science or equivalent
- Postgraduate tertiary qualifications in Computer science or equivalent
Our specialised recruitment teams are drawing on over 30 years’ experience in finding the right candidates for your industry. We pre-screen and meet with candidates before matching them with your business so that you are presented with only the best of the best to choose from.Find Talent