Sample .NET Developer Job Description
Who We Are
At Morgan McKinley, we never lose sight of the role we play connecting talent with opportunities to solve the problems of today and tomorrow. Every individual in our business strives to go beyond for our clients and candidates to provide expert advice and become the trusted partner of choice.
Wherever you work in our business, you will have the opportunity to bring new ideas to continuously improve our service and deliver real value to our customers.
Together we go beyond.
We help organisations build their talent capability. Connecting people with opportunities.
Improving lives - Our People. Our Clients. Our Candidates.
- Always embracing change
- Always committed
- Always communicating
- Always building trust
We are currently looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join our small, highly experienced web development team. This is a Permanent role, within a Technology driven organisation and we are driven by building great features and product improvements.
In this fast-paced role you will be reporting to the Applicants Team Leader analysing, designing and developing in-house .NET based applications.
- Writing clean code using .NET programming languages
- Analysing, developing, designing and implementing our service layer applications for internal use
- Designing workflows
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
- Configuring, debugging and updating existing systems
- Translating application storyboards
- Analysing system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between impacted components and subsystems.
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs
- Ensuring best possible performance of applications
- Providing support for web, desktop and mobile applications
- Testing and deploying applications
- Writing and/or reviewing system specifications, including output requirements and flow charts
- Experience with DevOps concepts such as code versioning, branching, shelving, merging, and publishing
- Debugging and updating code
- Improving existing enterprise software
- Reviewing test results and documenting test activities and recording remedial actions.
- Over 4 years’ experience in .NET development
- Experience using Mono framework
- Strong Web/API development skills using .NET framework 4.5, 4.6 and .NET Core MVC
- Development experience with SQL Server and TSQL
- Strong understanding of REST principles
- Experience integrating third-party REST API’S
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Tertiary Qualification in Computer Science, MIS or related degree
- Postgraduate qualifications in Computer Science, MIS or related degree
- Microsoft Certifications
Hiring a .NET Developer?
Our specialised recruitment teams are drawing on over 30 years’ experience in finding the right candidates for your industry. We pre-screen and meet with candidates before matching them with your business so that you are presented with only the best of the best to choose from.Find Talent