Sample Risk Manager Job Description
Who We Are
At Morgan McKinley, we never lose sight of the role we play connecting talent with opportunities to solve the problems of today and tomorrow. Every individual in our business strives to go beyond for our clients and candidates to provide expert advice and become the trusted partner of choice.
Wherever you work in our business, you will have the opportunity to bring new ideas to continuously improve our service and deliver real value to our customers.
Together we go beyond.
We help organisations build their talent capability. Connecting people with opportunities.
Improving lives - Our People. Our Clients. Our Candidates.
- Always embracing change
- Always committed
- Always communicating
- Always building trust
As a Risk manager your main focus will be on communicating the risk processes and policies as well as developing risk models for our organisation. You will ensure that risk management practices are maintained and continuously improved.
In this position you will be working in our Risk team and directly reporting to the Chief Risk Officer.
- Implementing, maintaining and updating our risk management process
- Analysing the financial impact when risks occur
- Performance of risk assessments and risk evaluation
- Providing strategic advice in regards to implementation of risk management methodologies
- Delivery of the ongoing self assessment of risk management processes and procedures,scoping, agreeing and implementing improvements as required
- Reporting on risk to the relevant stakeholders ensuring
- Individuals understand their accountability for individual risks
- Educating employee on risk awareness
- Record keeping of insurance policies and claims
- Analysing and documenting external risks posed by corporate governance stakeholders
- Review, assess and report significant risks and issues identified or reported by the business in line with the incident management process
- Developing management plans and policies for projects
- Undertaking end-to-end file risk compliance audits
- Evaluation of existing policies and procedures
- 5+ years of previous experience in a risk management role within financial services ideally within Banking & Financial Services
- Strong understanding and experience applying the AS/NZS ISO 31000 Risk Management and understanding of risk management principles in a project environmental context including risk quantification and schedule risk analysis.
- Excellent communication, relationship management and influencing skills
- Experience in developing and implementing risk management policies and processes
- Tertiary qualifications in Business related disciplines
- Postgraduate qualifications in Risk Management highly regarded
Hiring a Risk Manager?
Our specialised recruitment teams are drawing on over 30 years’ experience in finding the right candidates for your industry. We pre-screen and meet with candidates before matching them with your business so that you are presented with only the best of the best to choose from.Find Talent