Sample Change Manager Job Description
Who We Are
At Morgan McKinley, we never lose sight of the role we play connecting talent with opportunities to solve the problems of today and tomorrow. Every individual in our business strives to go beyond for our clients and candidates to provide expert advice and become the trusted partner of choice.
Wherever you work in our business, you will have the opportunity to bring new ideas to continuously improve our service and deliver real value to our customers.
Together we go beyond.
We help organisations build their talent capability. Connecting people with opportunities.
Improving lives - Our People. Our Clients. Our Candidates.
- Always embracing change
- Always committed
- Always communicating
- Always building trust
In this role you will be coordinating organisational change management across various projects within our business. Your role will especially focus on KYC, Transaction Monitoring, staff training as well as the integration of risk functions.
You’ll be working within the Change Management team directly reporting to the Head of Change monitoring change progress and reporting of issues or roadblocks.
- Implementing a strategy to support adoption of the change management techniques within the business
- Assessing change readiness and identifying key stakeholders
- Creating change management plans for projects or change initiatives acknowledging all aspects of change - analysis, plan, implementation, communication and other associated change considerations.
- Developing change management processes and tools to support the integration and engagement with change management principles.
- Preparing impact analyses and evaluation of the actual impact of changes
- Analysing and preparing risk mitigation tactic and processes
- Close collaboration with the Projects Managers to integrate change management activities into the existing project plans
- Managing the input and output of the change management reporting systems for projects
- Capturing data and defining and measuring success metrics
- Consulting and advising project teams on change management
- Identifying opportunities and providing expertise to build resilience to change across the organisation
- 5+ years experience as a Change Manager, managing end to end change
- Proven in depth change management experience using a variety of change management methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in change management and communications
- Experience implementing changes to business processes, technologies and systems
- Hands-on experience identifying problems at an early stage and effectively solving problems
- Proven experience in working in project teams and implementing a change program of work
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities
- Tertiary qualification in Business Management with emphasis on change, strategic management
- Change management qualifications e.g. PROSCI, Kotter, ADKAR
- Postgraduate qualification in Business Management
Hiring a Change Manager?
Our specialised recruitment teams are drawing on over 30 years’ experience in finding the right candidates for your industry. We pre-screen and meet with candidates before matching them with your business so that you are presented with only the best of the best to choose from.Find Talent