Reward Programme Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions: Morgan McKinley’s Reward Programme.
In order to qualify for Morgan McKinley Ireland's Reward Programme, the following terms apply:
The "Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting their friend or colleague’s details.The "Referee” relates to the person that is being referred by “The Referrer” for a role.
The "Referee" must complete 4 months+ in a contract/temporary placement in order to qualify for this scheme.
2. The Referrer can refer as many friends or colleagues to Morgan McKinley as they choose.
3. The Referrer must ensure that they obtain the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with Data Protection legislation. The Referrer will indemnify Morgan McKinley for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain consent of the Referee.
4. Although Morgan McKinley will do their best to contact the Referrer once they are eligible to receive their voucher, the responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact their Morgan McKinley consultant to claim their voucher.
5. The Referee must not already be known to Morgan McKinley. They must not be previously registered with Morgan McKinley or any associated companies. These include its sister brands in the UK and internationally or previous brand names that Morgan McKinley has traded under.
6. A one for all voucher, will be given to the Referrer once the Referee has been placed in a new role and successfully completed three months in that role for both permanent and temporary positions. After this time, the Referrer can claim their voucher.
7. Eligibility for this offer is at Morgan McKinley’s discretion and our decision is final.
8. A one for all vouchers can only be chosen. These vouchers are not cash redeemable.
9. Morgan McKinley is not responsible if a gift certificate or a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
10. Permanent employees or temporary and contract staff of Morgan McKinley and its sister companies are not eligible to participate in this scheme.
11. This scheme is effective from 10/03/2011 and Morgan McKinley reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.
Morgan McKinley’s Accounting and Finance team has been a valuable recruitment partner. I found their insights around the market in terms of skills in finance and what other companies are doing in certain roles and structures in finance to be very useful and helpful in putting the competency skills set for different roles.Read More
Head of Finance | McDonald's