REFER A FRIEND TERMS & CONDITIONS
In order to qualify for the Morgan McKinley IE reward Programme, the following terms apply:
The "Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting their friend or colleague’s details.
The "Referee” relates to the person that is being referred by “The Referrer” for a role.
- The Referee must have been in their role for at least 8 weeks in order to qualify for this scheme.
- The Referrer must be a candidate already registered with Morgan McKinley in order to be eligible for the ‘Reward’.
- The Referee must not already be known to Morgan McKinley. They must not be previously registered with Morgan McKinley or any associated companies. These include its sister brands in Ireland and internationally or previous brand names that Morgan McKinley has traded under.
- The Referrer can refer as many friends or colleagues to Morgan McKinley as they choose.
- Permanent and temporary operations staff of Morgan McKinley and its sister companies are not eligible to participate in this scheme.
- A One4All voucher or donation to a charity of the referrers choice, will be arranged once the Referee has been placed in a new role for two weeks. After this time, the Referrer can claim their voucher or submit their charity of choice. Vouchers are not cash redeemable.
- The Referrer must ensure that they obtain the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with data protection legislation. The Referrer will indemnify Morgan McKinley for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain consent from the Referee.
- Although Morgan McKinley will do their best to contact the Referrer once they are eligible to receive their voucher, the responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact their Morgan McKinley consultant to claim their voucher.
- Morgan McKinley is not responsible if a gift certificate or a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- The referrer will be eligible for a voucher to the value of €250. The value of the voucher is at Morgan McKinley's discretion.
- Morgan McKinley reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.
- Eligibility for this offer is at Morgan McKinley’s discretion and our decision is final.
I contacted MMK Executive to help me replace myself as Chief Executive for my organisation. Throughout the process, the search team and Simon Ganter, in particular, were incredibly helpful. Simon listened to my brief, asked insightful questions and sourced candidates who exceeded our expectations. Our new Chief Executive is now successfully onboarded and has made an immediate impact. I never expected to find the quality of candidate that we have and I would have no hesitation in recommending MMK Executive.Read More
Chairman | Further Learning Group
We partnered with MMK Executive on a vital leadership role for our business. Simon and his research team took an in-depth brief and managed a really transparent and efficient search process. Within a number of weeks, we had a diverse and capable shortlist. Our new hire has been a fantastic addition to the Bosch Siemens business and we won't hesitate to engage MMK Executive again in the futureRead More
Director | Bosch
I have just completed the process of finding a new CEO for a large Irish Charity. MMK won the contract over two other agencies as their proposal was impressive and cost effective. We were not disappointed. The process started just before lockdown but despite the obstacles it threw up MMK were right by our side finding solutions. Simon and Catherine worked hard finding suitable candidates for interview. MMK was a dream to work with, Catherine was so proactive, professional, pleasant to deal with, nothing was a difficulty and she was always available. I enjoyed working with her so much and hope I get the opportunity to do so again. I can’t recommend MMK Executive for recruitment needs highly enough.Read More
Board Member/Hiring Committee | LauraLynn Children’s Hospice
Having recently partnered with MMK Executive on three C-Suite roles, I cannot recommend their search offering highly enough. Their ability to translate your vision of a role into a meaningful candidate search is second to none. Their efforts resulted in a project turnaround time that far outperformed our expectations and the acquisition of some great employees that will make a hugely positive impact on our business. Any organisation with a requirement to source great senior talent should make MMK Executive their first port of call.Read More
CHRO | Creditsafe
We recently employed the services of MMK Executive for a senior role within our Sales organisation. I was extremely impressed with the overall service in terms of the transparency of the process, commitment to agreed timelines, the dedication of the team and most importantly the calibre of the candidate pool. Although we have a Talent Acquisition department, I am encouraged from this experience to make room in the budget to work with MMK Executive again for key senior roles. They are a great addition to the market and make the time-consuming task of recruitment seem so easy.Read More
HR Manager | Equinix EMEA
Simon and his Research Team took the trouble to come out and meet us when we engaged them on a key senior leadership role for our new commercial venture. It was obvious that they had prepared themselves well and fully understood what we were looking for. They then went through more than 200+ proactively sourced candidates on our behalf and presented a strong shortlist of 4 or 5 candidates whom we interviewed. All of this was done over the course of just 3 weeks and we had an update call every Friday. The candidates presented were very good and came to the interview very well briefed. After the first round, we identified an extremely impressive candidate whom we ultimately offered the position to. Upon offer, Simon played an integral role as a broker between the successful candidate and us. I am absolutely sure that without Simons expertise, we would not have managed to get our chosen candidate across the line.Read More
CFO | UCD
The candidates provided by Morgan McKinley for positions within IT and Business Transformation are always excellent. In addition to finding candidates who are technical, extremely competent they look outside Australia for the relatively scarce competency that I need. Our consultant has taken the time to get to know both myself and the organisation I work for. They have grasped our culture and only send candidates who will be a good fit. This considerably reduces the cycle time to fill placements, and reduces the effort required on my part to do so.Read More
Head of Process Excellence | Vodafone
Morgan McKinley focus on understanding us, our requirements and our culture. Genesis Automation work with various members of the Morgan McKinley team and each member goes above and beyond to deliver high quality candidates and are always professional and pleasant to deal with’Read More
HR Manager | Genesis Automation
We’ve recently partnered with Morgan McKinley as part of our preferred suppliers and have found the service provided so far to be excellent. For me, one of the key characteristics to any successful partnership is communication and we’ve found them extremely proactive and helpful in helping us to recruit some strong people that fit with our culture and make up of our organisation. Regardless of what consultant you deal with, they all provide a sense of urgency and professionalism in looking after our requirements. I look forward to working with them in the futureRead More
HR Business Partner | UDGHealthcare
Working with Morgan McKinley is exactly what you want as a hiring manager. They take the time to truly understand what you're looking for in a candidate and only put people forward who are relevant, qualified and interested in the opportunity at hand. They are the only agency I've ever engaged with where I've hired the very first candidate they've put forward. I highly recommend working with Morgan McKinley for your recruitment needsRead More
Co-Founder | Workvivo