At the end of the week (or assignment, if earlier) get the total hours you’ve worked each day signed off by an authorised member of the client’s staff. Return your signed timesheet to us by fax on 021 2300 330 to reach us by no later than 12.00pm on the Monday of the following week (Please ensure you have received confirmation that your fax went through). You should also post the original copy to the Payroll Department, Premier Recruitment International, 6 Lapps Quay, Cork to reach us by no later than 10.00am on the Tuesday. If these are not done, there will almost certainly be a delay in the payment to you. Always hold on to a copy of your timesheet in case you need to send it again.
We will email your pay slip, and new timesheet where necessary, on Thursday Morning. Please contact your consultant if you require your password to open the payslip. If for any reason, you do not receive your timesheet, ring your consultant and one will be faxed to you. Payment will then reach your bank account on Friday.
A few points to note:
- If you mislay your timesheet or have any problems filling out an online timesheet, contact your consultant
- Never use a timesheet to record hours you have worked on any other assignment than the one named on the timesheet
- Never use a timesheet to record hours worked in any week except the one for which it is specifically dated
- The client must sign any alteration to the figures of daily or total hours worked
- If for any reason you cannot (or know you will not be able to) get your timesheet signed, let us know as soon as possible
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your timesheet is submitted in time in order to be paid. Where we are unable to validate information contained in a timesheet, we reserve the right to withhold payment pending verification from the client.
Any Questions on manual timesheets?
If you have any qustions about getting paid using manual timesheets please contact your Morgan McKinley consultant.
Morgan McKinley’s Accounting and Finance team has been a valuable recruitment partner. I found their insights around the market in terms of skills in finance and what other companies are doing in certain roles and structures in finance to be very useful and helpful in putting the competency skills set for different roles.Read More
Head of Finance | McDonald's