Morgan McKinley, your Career Ally
Your journey with us
Finding the right career path is a journey that extends beyond your next job opportunity. At Morgan McKinley we aim to go way beyond what other recruitment companies do, providing comprehensive, trusting and honest support at every stage of that journey. We are committed to working with you to shape the best options and provide the best advice.
Our Career Ally Programme – and what it means for you
Essentially, our Career Ally Programme means that we will give you the right advice at the right time. That involves meticulous preparation for your next opportunity but it also means keeping you informed and up to date about trends and developments in your professional discipline and your industry.
- We will be honest with you and provide you with constructive feedback and advice.
- We will share our market knowledge with you so that you have a clear insight into what’s happening in the market. This will ensure you are making informed decisions throughout your career.
- We will keep you informed about how your job search is progressing.
- We will assist with CV and interview preparation, giving you the best opportunity to succeed at client interviews.
- We will proactively identify companies that you would like to work with and approach them on your behalf where appropriate.
Honest feedback every step of the way
We are obsessed about our quality of service and delivering an experience that you would be happy to tell your friends and colleagues about. Your feedback is always welcome. In fact, it is essential for us to understand what we do well and where we might improve.
Four weeks after your initial interview with Morgan McKinley you will therefore receive a short service call from a member of our senior leadership team to talk through your thoughts on the service you have received.
This call is one of the many ways we gather feedback on our service. If you would like to leave feedback at any time, please click here.
Net Promoter Score
The true test of our quality of service is your willingness to recommend us to your friends and colleagues. Morgan McKinley uses the global Net Promoter Score (NPS) to benchmark our performance against some of the leading global service companies. Our commitment to excellence is absolute and we want your experience with Morgan McKinley to be a very positive one.
Morgan McKinley’s Accounting and Finance team has been a valuable recruitment partner. I found their insights around the market in terms of skills in finance and what other companies are doing in certain roles and structures in finance to be very useful and helpful in putting the competency skills set for different roles.
Head of Finance | McDonald's