Unified Communications Consultant (Contract)
- BBBH769105 Oct 29, 2020 S$5-9k pm
Unified Communications Consultant
Our client is a prestigious Global Investment Management organization providing a widely used platform to individuals and their clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Unified Communications Consultant to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Carry out maintenance/upgrades on all Infrastructure and endpoints
- Own analysis of new technologies from start to finish
- Provide support to Video Infrastructure team lead
- Carry out security review of infrastructure and applications
- Document procedures and processes
- Create help files for support teams
- Offer thoughts and solutions on improving current technology
- Escalate issues to vendors
- Provide metrics/reports for conferencing services
- Ability to function in a fast-paced organization.
- Ability to establish and maintain a client trust and confidence.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Self-sufficient, can own an issue and work on it till completion.
- Basic knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Relevant advanced knowledge of Cisco components such as Call Manager, Cisco Meeting Server, Cisco Expressway/VCS, Cisco TMS, Cisco Meeting Manager, Cisco Endpoints, Cisco WebEx, Cisco JabberCisco WebEx Teams and Microsoft Teams, IPTV Streaming/Multicasting
- Relevant knowledge of Zoom, SIP, NAT, Firewall Traversal, VMware architecture, Citrix VDI environment, MAC OSX environment, Microsoft Windows environment
- Knowledge of Networking technologies (Switches, Routers, F5 load balancers, DNS, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, QoS)
- Relevant knowledge in Programming/Scripting experience (Visual Basic/Python etc) and Rest API
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contract & Interim Solutions Recruitment
+65 6818 3138