You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Trade Support (Contract)
- BBBH788733 Jul 28, 2021 S$5-9k pm
A leading international investment bank i.e. looking to hire a credit analyst with EM/APAC experience - 12 month contract with possibility of extension
Market making interest rates products out of Singapore across IRS and cross currency swaps across all Asian currencies.
Help manage the Asset swap, funding books and client access trades book in Singapore.
Assist senior traders in all inventory sourcing and execution
Client risk solutions across institutional and corporate clients for their exposures in Asian currencies.
Support in execution of advisory pipeline across locations.
Support in Risk management of local currency options (fx and bonds) in branches
- Experience in fundamental credit analysis experience in EM/APAC
- Minimum Undergraduate- preferably CA/MBA/CFA
- Strong fundamental credit analysis skills
- Good sector/country risk assessment skills
- Understanding of credit market/trading strategies
- Good understanding of Global Financial landscape
If you are keen on this role, please APPLY NOW or send a copy of your CV to Sheila Yeo - email@example.com.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd |EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1985893 | YEO ANN NING, SHEILA
Consultant | Banking Operations Recruitment
+65 6818 3150