Talent Acquisition Lead (APAC)
- BBBH787202 Jul 17, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a global outsourced Sales and Customer Success firm with expertise in across a variety of industries.
The successful candidate will act as main point of contact for the APAC to oversee and drive recruitment and engage with senior leaders and managers for hiring strategies.
- Oversee and manage various recruitment channels including LinkedIn Recruiter, internal Job Boards, and agencies including tracking and reporting of recruitment pipeline for all positions
- Take ownership in the project management of a company-wide recruitment timeline, and in meeting defined hiring KPIs and objectives
- Draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and foster relationships with business leaders and hiring managers
- Work closely with business stakeholders and leaders to understand needs and provide support by hiring the best talents.
- Challenge the status quo by proposing alternate or different ways to do things that will enhance processes and efficiency
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 6 to 10 years of experience in recruitment or talent acquisition.
- Ability to work in an environment with high inter-dependencies between teams and cross-cultural colleagues.
- Agency or in-house recruiting experience, preferably with an APAC exposure
- Strong initiative, good team player, enjoys taking ownership of issues, process driven and great attention to details.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin at email@example.com for more info.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Talent Partner | M3S
+65 6818 3130