One of our clients, a medical devices MNC, is now looking for a Supply & Demand Planning Analyst to join their growing team.
The role is responsible for improving the demand-supply planning, forecasting, inventory and procurement activities associated with the Asia Pacific Markets, supporting developments & efficiencies to the APAC Supply Chain. The Supply Chain Planners responsibilities will be integral to the effective execution of integrated business planning process ensuring the company meets its sales, inventory and customer service goals. The position will be vital in strenghtening APAC supply chains role as a valued business partner and is pivotal in developing and driving the integrated business planning methodology across APAC by working closely with in country demand and supply planners, providing support and guidance in key areas of demand & supply planning to ensure consistency across APAC and high performance.
1. Championing the monthly APAC supply chain planning cycle through developing initiatives and supply planning tools to consolidate data, improve visibility of product availability and work on mitigation plans for product supply constraints.
2. Partnering with global planning teams to be a key interface between regional and global planning.
3. Strengthen product constraint early warning signals, financial impact analysis and escalation pathways
4. Optimizing supply and inventory planning process through the standardization of approach to ABC classification, safety stocking, and supply settings across APAC
5. Continue to establish and maintain the stringent excess and obsolete inventory management policy across APAC through data analytics, inventory health visibility, policy adherence, and cross functional communication
6. Supporting the creation of effective communication tools for presenting to regional and gobal management audiences
7. Coordinating planning activities for product rationalization, development and discontinuation alongside regional APAC business unit partners
8. Collaborating cross functionally with Marketing, Product Managers, Supply Chain, Finance and commercial to build strategic alignment through monthly IBP cycle
9. Support at a regional level the optimization and innovation of the APAC Supply Chain
10. Analyze Supply Chain operations to identify and prioritize opportunities, and collaborate with regional operations team for improvement
11. Develop quantitative models and methods to derive actionable insight from data and use insights to improve outcomes, and favourably influence strategies beyond standard reporting
12. Improve customer service and other KPIs
1. Bachelor Degree or above in Suppy Chain, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration or equivalent
2. APAC regional experience in an international multi - culture environment
3. Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, or FMCG background preferred
4. Minimum 6-8 years of experience in an analyst, planning role, CPIM preferred
5. Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP system, and proficient with data analytic tools
6. Excellent project and process management skills
7. Strong understanding of integrated business planning or sales & operations planning process, and supporting technologies
1. APAC Leadership Team
2. Global & APAC Supply Chain
3. Country sales and marketing
4. Corporate support function
5. Global operations function
6. Logistics & distribution functions
If you are keen to explore further, please click the "Apply" button or feel free to email me at email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License: 11C5502
Reg No: R1871051 (Cazalis Tabusalla Gregorio)