Strategic Planning Manager
- BBBH799670 Nov 22, 2021 S$10-14k pm
M3S is working exclusively with one of the biggest global leader in the development technologies and solutions, we are currently looking for a talented Strategic Planning Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
Support IT Shared-Service Organisational Strategies
- Plan and develop good tactical and strategic plans to support IT organisational goals and success
- Consult, advise and organise for MD, preparation of meeting materials with stakeholders
- Make good analysis of data and prepare insights for management deliberations in areas of business, organisation, manpower, financials, developmental needs
- Drive and facilitate management strategy discussion
- Establish and manage relationships with IT top management (Japan, CIO office) in to ensure good communication flow
- Coordinate HQ initiatives and translate to company activities to meet business expectations
- Work with business and internal departments to ensure strategic initiatives are being implemented to achieve organisational goals
- Ability to engage internal and external management stakeholders and make logical proposals to get agreement to move forward on important matters
- Create good rapport with Management Team, resolve conflict judiciously and create a united teamwork mindset.
- Takes initiative to solve problems, self-starter
- A good communicator and ability to build rapport at senior stakeholders' level
- Good management principles, to bring forth good results
- Have a strategic mind and visionary in outlook, "helicopter view" of things
- Mature, compose, creative and clear-minded. Make decision with integrity putting company's interest as priority
- Positive mindset, good facilitation skills and ready to take lead to drive results
- Candidates must have proven track record on managing cross- functional team and possess strong managerial skills
- Highly efficient in working with Microsoft tools and Teams platform for collaboration
- Have an overview understanding of technologies and IT Services.
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101028
EAP Name: GODWIN COLIN THOMPSON
Talent Coordinator | M3S
+65 6818 3171