Software Consultant (Contract)
- BBBH769357 Nov 03, 2020 S$5-9k pm
Our client is a top technology organization where they provide various platforms and innovation solutions through large data centers to their clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Software Consultant to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide technical advocacy, interacts directly with customers and customer supporting teams, maintain availability and reliability of products, participate into product releases,
- Provide hyper care support after major releases, communicate with stakeholders during major incidents.
- Use modern tools like Aha, Jira etc to author stories to provide customer bug fix and enhancement requirements to the development team.
- Build diagnostics and monitoring scripts that result in reduction for MTTR.
- Solve key problems that potentially may take with the production systems and create solutions to prevent incidents occurring again.
- Analyze patterns of production incidents and set-up appropriate alerting/monitoring mechanisms in the system to catch the issues beforehand.
- Ability to understand the root cause of errors and exceptions and being able to isolate it to the line of code that may be causing the problem.
- Relevant Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- Experience with object-oriented and/or scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc..
- Experienced in Incident Management process and ability to resolve level 1, level 2 issue within agreed organization SLA.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contract & Interim Solutions Recruitment
+65 6818 3138