Senior Manager - IT Audit
- BBBH776234 Feb 23, 2021 Competitive
IT Audit Senior Manager for an award winning IT healthcare Company, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
Job Role: Senior Manager
Years of Experience
At least 8 - 10 years' experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple projects and is responsible for the execution from initiation to completion.
- Determine project goals to ensure the project supports business objectives and strategies.
- Develop project plans which include requirements, scope, deliverables, budget and schedules.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements and to achieve optimal resource utilisation.
- Manage the risks that affect the delivery of the project outcome.
- Track project deliverables and ensure projects are completed within budget, schedules, and quality standards.
- Implement process improvements to reduce development time.
- Present reports and project updates to stakeholders on a regular basis.
Requirements / Qualifications
Experience in IT operations support to end users and experience in fronting PHI senior management team.
Combination knowledge of both application systems and brief IT infra knowledge
At least 5 years of relevant hands-on experience in project management of large-scale projects.
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with different groups of stakeholders.
Possess excellent problem-solving skills, good written/communication and interpersonal.
skills, strong organisational and customer service skills, able to lead and work with cross functional teams.
Experience in the healthcare industry is an added advantage.
Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Programme Delivery Consultant | M3S
+65 6818 3144