- BBBH781695 May 07, 2021 S$10-14k pm
My client, a leading technology firm is hiring for a Senior Legal Counsel for its International Legal Team to support on various legal matters.
Senior Legal Counsel
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a global technology leader i.e. looking for a talented, business minded, result oriented senior corporate counsel to join their International Legal team.
This position directly reports into the Legal Director and covers legal matters globally (excluding China).
- Review, draft and negotiate various commercial agreements, including NDAs, software license agreements (including SaaS subscription), partnership agreements, procurement related agreements etc. to support the business
- Provide day-to-day legal support on legal, compliance and operational matters and working closely with various business groups
- Assist with M&A and joint venture projects
- Manage and advise on HR and contentious matters, contractual disputes, and crisis management
- Assist in the drafting and implementation of the company's group wide legal templates, guidelines, and policies
- Assist in the development of training materials and provide training to business on relevant legal topics and best practices
- Managing external counsels supporting contentious or non-contentious matters whenever required
The Ideal Candidate:
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- Law degree, qualified lawyer with 5-7 PQE, ideally with broad international experience in a law firm and with relevant in-house experience
- Experience in TMT, IP and/or M&A related issues is preferred, but not mandatory
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and able to work collaboratively across business lines and global teams in exciting assignments
- Able to work independently, organize, prioritize, and manage several deadlines, in a fast-paced work environment
- Has a practical, business-oriented approach to problem solving and able to effectively communicate with internal and external clients
- Strong professional ethics, integrity, and judgment
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
+65 6818 3174