Senior Business Analyst, Liquidity Change
- BBBH774167 Feb 04, 2021 S$10-14k pm
Our client, a global international bank is looking to hire a Senior Liquidity Testing Business Analyst to join their team in Singapore. You will need to possess FTP knowledge and experience in SQL.
- Provide Business Methodology by acting as a business solution owner and support analysis included in relevant concept and methodology
- Ensure that new solutions comply with procedues & regulatory guidelines
- Ensure that project deliverables are in accordance to timelines
- Liaise with business stakeholders, project team, and end-users
- Responsible for ensuring that the system architecture is fit for business purpose
- Cordinate change release for the Liquidity Reporting work stream
- Support the development of testing and review test cases
- Minimally 10 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst with Liquidity Risk knowledge, or in an FTP change management role
- Knowledge of Basel Liquidity regulations and experience in SQL
- Experience with waterfall & agile methodologies with experience in data visualization techniques and tools
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1770493
REGISTRATION NAME: HOE YING LIN
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on "apply now" at the side or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Senior Consultant - Projects & Change Transformation
+65 6818 3153