SAP Project/Program Manager
- BBBH789916 Aug 10, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in recruitment partnership with a reputable MNC specializing in consumer electronics and home appliances.
The successful candidate will provide cross-functional management and lead program management of business transformation initiatives with broad, diverse work streams and multiple projects.
- Works regionally and cross functionally to drive the global roll out of integrated SAP platform, Salesforce and related interfaces.
- Creates and oversees the integrated program plans and will be responsible to deliver their program on time, on-budget, with specified scope across all functional areas
- Partners cross-functionally to align technical solutions with business needs and enhance connectivity of business units, regions, functional areas and IT solutions/systems.
- Advises stakeholders, direct reports, team members, and other project managers
- Evaluates and assesses project/program post implementation and presents key findings/lessons learned to executive leadership.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent with minimum 5-10 years' program/project management
- Experience in full life-cycle of business transformation projects delivering large, complex cross-functional initiatives and managing teams.
- Experience in implementing SAP or Salesforce
- Ability to manage complexity; distill complex information and processes into simple views and communications.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Talent Partner | M3S
+65 6818 3130