You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Sales Assistant (FX)
- BBBH756143 Apr 15, 2021 S$50-99k
If you would be keen, please send your CV across to email@example.com for a confidential discussion or apply in the link below.
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking for a Sales Assistant for their FX team. This will be a 1 year contract, subject to further extension/conversion.
Sales Assistant shall provide trade support to FX Sales activities as well as assist the FX Sales team in its daily tasks.
1. FX Sales activity
- Provide operational and administrative support to the FX Sales team
- Produce daily P&L and statistics for FX Sales activities
- Ensure real-time monitoring of Direct Clients positions in collaboration with FX Sales
- Handle specific administrative tasks related to FX Sales activities (client on-boarding process, client list, etc.)
2. Business support
- Provide timely, accurate and factual information to FX Sales team
- Develop and maintain good relationships with Front Office
- Work closely with all key departments within the bank locally and globally ensuring all FX Sales related matters can be resolved in a timely manner
- Develop a clear understanding of the business and the strategic objectives to support existing operations and growth initiatives
3. Activity monitoring
- Keep clear and accurate records of all trades done
- Elaborate and maintain dedicated activity monitoring tools
- Identify and suggest solutions to enhance FX Sales services and overall operations
- Fresh graduates with relevant Banking internships will be considered.
- Excellent FX product knowledge
- Good in MS Excel
- Understanding of coding ie. SQL, VBA
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688
Delivery Consultant | Banking Operations & Financial Services Corporate Governance
+65 6818 3178