Regional Sales Director - Global Industrial Organisation
- BBBH773982 Jan 26, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is pleased to be the retained partner for this Regional Sales Director position, engaging with a global industrial organisation with a significant regional footprint.
This is a highly visible senior leadership opportunity, that will be crucial for the strategic growth of the organisation in the South East Asian region in 2021 and beyond.
- You will be responsible for the development and growth of the existing core markets, whilst also driving the expansion of new markets, sourcing new channels of distribution and capitalising on commercial revenue opportunities
- Create, develop and implement the strategic business and sales revenue plan in line with the regional and global strategic direction
- Manage, lead and motivate a regional Sales function with a continued focus to grow the brand position and revenue in the market
- Act as a conduit and leader for the organisation at a local, regional and global level sitting on the leadership team
- 10+ years of senior sales, general management or commercial manage experience gained with the Industrial and/or B2B industries
- Significant experience managing various traditional and online channels to market
- Prior experience implementing best-practice sales transformation programs with demonstrated commercial success
- Comfortable communicating and operating within large, complex stakeholder management groups at local, regional and global level
- MBA tertiary education highly regarded
Should you wish to apply for the position, please click on the 'Apply Now' button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1434417
License Name: Watt Lucas Benjamin
Manager | Commerce and Industry Recruitment
+65 6818 3157