REGIONAL FINANCE (Contract)
- BBBH796772 Oct 21, 2021 S$0-4k pm
Our client, a growing Asian asset management business providing a range of investment solutions is looking for an addition to their Regional Finance team on contract.
- Assist the reporting team in the monthly, quarterly and half year reporting
- includes reviewing of submissions ensuring the data submitted by the local business units (LBUs) are complete and accurate.
- Liaise with LBUs and internal stakeholders on financial reporting matters, provide support to LBUs on the reporting requirements
- Attend to all follow up queries from PCA Finance.
- Assist in the maintenance of chart of accounts codes and analysis codes in Sunsystem.
- Assist in ad hoc requests from any other stakeholders.
- Calculate royalties for billing purposes.
- Assist in Finance Function as and when required.
- Involve in initiated projects as and when required.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience in a finance environment
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Hyperion Finance Management and, Sun GL will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Ability to meet tight deadlines Hands-on approach, independent and resourceful in solution delivery
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A strong team player and ability to communicate with different region
If you are keen on this role, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to Sheila Yeo - email@example.com.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd |EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1985893 | YEO ANN NING, SHEILA
Consultant | Banking Operations Recruitment
+65 6818 3150