- BBBH780173 Apr 20, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a global technology player, is now looking for a Recruitment Coordinator on a 6 months contract, with the possibility of an extension or conversion.
The role will support the Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organising and coordinating high-volume interview activity across different business functions. A successful coordinator will be self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
- Coordinating phone, onsite and video interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process Maintain applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date and accurate
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates and hiring teams
- Meeting and greeting candidates and hiring teams who are onsite or virtual interviews
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting function and cross-functional teams
- Work closely with other coordinators and team members on cross-functional teams to drive improvement on key metrics
- Diploma/ Degree holders in Human Resource related studies
- At least 2 years of demonstrated experience in recrutiment related activities, in a fast paced environment
- Independent worker, who is able to think and act fast on their feet
- Strong communication skills
- Able to start immediately/ short notice
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872138
Registration Name: Shawn Foo
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+65 6818 3161