Python Developers (Renewable Contract)
- BBBH765246 Oct 28, 2020 S$5-9k pm
Multiple Python Developer Opportunities for a Globally Recognized Banking Institution!
Our client is one of the globally recognized banking institutions. They are looking for experienced Python Developers to join their team.
- Work closely with regional and global teams to develop in open source python coding environment.
- Expect to work on global enterprise application and understand complex architecture.
- Develop multi-threaded/Asynchronous program running under distributed framework.
- Able to analyze trade data from different line of business and deliver generic implementation.
- Debug platform written in python to analyze issues and provide solutions.
- Support user queries and issues.
- Strong knowledge on Python, object oriented programing language e.g. C#, WPF, Java.
- Strong object-oriented concepts and experience in large-scale enterprise development.
- Open to learn new platform, languages and technologies within the bank.
- Experience in distributed computing i.e. parallelization.
- Good problem solving skills, ability to analytically and logically define a problem and steps to find solutions.
- Strong communicator - able to communicate with global stakeholder to provide solutions.
- Good understanding of Fixed Income Credit and Loan products an added advantage.
- Strong development experience with 8 years or more working on enterprise software.
- Preferred Computer/Engineering/Mathematics qualification with strong software development skills.
If you feel that your skills and experience suites the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to CFERRERAS@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM
REFERRALS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contracting Recruitment
+65 6818 3196