- BBBH790583 Aug 18, 2021 Competitive
Great Opportunity within a Top Tier Asset Management Company
Portfolio Implementation Manager
We are partnering with our client, a top tier Asset Management Company to place a Portfolio Implementation Manager within their Front Office Services Team. The successful candidate will support the Investment Team with the implementation of investment strategies, including portfolio management support, implementation analysis, corporate actions and IPOs, portfolio performance and reporting.
- Portfolio management support & order generation which includes Day-to-day monitoring of Equity portfolio, positioning and trade execution, assessing liquidity constraints and market impact, maintain client, regulatory and internal guidelines and track fund compliance against these, support derivative rolls for portfolio manager and approval and monitoring of hedging trades
- Support portfolio managers to identify and process voluntary corporate actions, IPOs and proxy votes before the nominated deadline
- Provide support in analyzing upcoming corporate actions and their impact on portfolios
- Support Portfolio Managers with research and analysis, including creating charts/graphs.
Key Capabilities, Qualification & experience
- 7 years+ broad experience of the asset management industry with an emphasis on portfolio management
- Specialized quantitative analysis is advantageous
- Conversant with investment concepts, instruments, investment portfolios asse classes and financial derivatives.
- Familiarity with investment regulations in Asian markets highly desirable
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371
Consultant | Private Banking / Wealth Management