Operations AVP (Private Banking)
- BBBH770117 Nov 13, 2020 S$50-99k
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for a Private Banking Operations AVP. This is a permanent role. Interested applicants please apply.
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for a Private Banking Operations AVP. This is a permanent role.
- This role will work closely with the Private Banking team to ensure accurate and timely Operational Updates, Validations, Controls, Reconciliations are performed and necessary reporting is done for MIS and Audit purposes as per agreed SLA's.
- The incumbent will also support in all Infrastructure projects and Business support requests.
A. Private Wealth Department Operational Support
- Ensure all client transactions are accurately updated in the respective portfolios
- Check and ensure timely and accurate corporate action responses are received from clients.
- Review static data setup and in turn, on client portfolios.
- Monitor all client instructions are processed by the respective custodian bank on a timely and accurate manner.
- Check the accuracy of the Trade Blotter and updates on required Trade details.
B. Risk Control / Governance
- Ensure position reconciliations between clients and Custodian Banks are complete daily.
- Validation of Price, Currency Rates and MTM are checked. Any discrepancies should be duly escalated
- Periodic review of Voice Logs and Call Reports and quality checks.
- Client Risk vs Product Risk rating checks.
- Periodic reporting of P/L and Management information.
- Any other Internal and/or Regulatory Reporting requirements.
- Responding to queries from internal and external auditors on timely manner.
D. User Testing
- Perform UAT testing for new system / System enhancements. Liaise with Project Team /Vendors on testing results. Ensure system accuracy on any data migration.
- A Level (minimum) / Diploma / Degree
- At least 10 years working in the banking industry, preferably in Private Banking or Investment Banking / Custody
- Preferably Asia / Global Markets
- Conscientious, independent and has initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skill
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688
Delivery Consultant | Banking Operations & Financial Services Corporate Governance
+65 6818 3178