Mobile Operator Support Engineer (Contract)
- BBBH768574 Oct 21, 2020 S$0-4k pm
Mobile Operator Support Engineer
Our client is a global social media and networking organization where they provide a widely used platform to individuals and their clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Mobile Operator Support Engineer to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Perform product/network metrics monitoring and L1 support
- It includes responding to alerts, performing first level analysis, classifying the alert and escalating to the right team as needed within the SLA.
- Work closely with the global team and L1 engineers for daily duties.
- Onboard new partners to the respective Partner categories
- Responsible for first level troubleshooting of support request to / from our partners
- Review and apply setting change requested by partners
- Assist the team on ad hoc request to support engineering projects, QA review, provide support for new product on boarding to the team
- Provide suggestions to improve support processes, L1 triaging flow and other workflows in the team
- Monitor team's group mailboxes
- Expected to provide weekend support during normal office hours, depending on specific requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related degree
- 2+ years experience providing customer or enterprise monitoring and/or
- Technical support in a telecommunications environment would be an added plus point
- Highly detailed focus, with an ability to execute standard workflows while also adapting appropriately when necessary
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to read and write technical manuals and documents
- Knowledge of Messaging ( SS7/SMPP), Packet Core (PGW, GGSN, DPI, PCRF) or Networking protocols (TCP, UDP, DNS,HTTP,VPN) including relevant working experience with IPv4/IPv6 will be an added plus point
- Experience with SIGOS or HeadSpin testing platform will be an added advantage
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contract & Interim Solutions Recruitment
+65 6818 3138