Manager / Team Lead - Client Onboarding & Management
- BBBH780645 Apr 23, 2021 Competitive
A top-tier Global Bank is looking to hire for a senior Team Leader to join their Client Onboarding and Management team in Singapore!
This role will be focused on the execution of controls and tasks required in the Client Management process, with a strong focus on ensuring that client identification documentation, name screening and data capture activities meet the Bank's policies, standards, and applicable local legal and regulatory requirements.
The team supports the APAC division with account lifecycle management processes from maintenance to account closure. In this role you will manage a team.
Skills and Experience Required
- You have 6-7 years of relevant client account maintenance experience within Banking (Private Banking experience is preferred).
- Overall 9 -10 years of working experience in Banking or Financial Services Consultancy firm.
- Previous experience in Managing team and liaising with offshore teams.
- Experience in Change Management. Good in excel and power point.
- Uphold the highest standards of control, always keeping data integrity in mind while carrying out day-to-day tasks.
- Act as Subject Matter Specialist in various aspects of the account maintenance / Change-in-Circumstance processes that includes but not limited to change of Beneficiary Owner and various capacities, Tax topics like FATCA and AEI, Investment Suitability and other mandatory requirements to ensure all accounts satisfy the required regulatory and policy standards
- Manage key partners in Front Office, COO, Tax, Risk, Compliance, Platforms and IT from Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia locations.
If you are keen on this role Apply now or email Cain Yee - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates based in Singapore currently will be considered
EA Licence No - 11C5502
Reg No - R1329079
+65 6818 3177