- BBBH786949 Jul 07, 2021 Competitive
Fantastic M&A role with a Top Tier Investment Banking
M&A Investment Bankers (Associate Director & Junior Associate Level)
We are working with our client, a well regarded Investment Bank to place 2 bankers in their expanding M&A team.
For the Associate Director role, they are looking at Investment Banker with 6-8 years experience in Energy & Natural resources and the Junior Associate should have 2-3 years in general M&A with exposure in the Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Power Sector
- Identify, originate and work closely with the various stakeholders on deals specifically in the Metals and Mining Industry with focus on M&A / Structured Finance.
- Responsible for performing business and financial analysis including building financial models to support the business development and investment strategies. He/She will conduct research and analysis to identify investment opportunities, perform due diligence and evaluate transactions.
- Participating in live M&A process: coordinating due diligence with legal, accounting and tax consultants, advising on optimal transaction structures, advising clients on negotiation strategy, drafting of correspondences on behalf of clients, and reviewing transaction documents.
- Supporting management of client relationships and in many cases being a key client contact on engagements
Qualification and Requirements
- Associate Director role, 6-8 years experience in Energy & Natural resources
- Junior Associate, 2-3 years in general M&A with exposure in the Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Power Sector
- Strong Financial Modelling and M&A knowledge
- At least a Bachelor Degree in relevant disciplines
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371
Consultant | Private Banking / Wealth Management