Java Developers (Renewable Contract)
- BBBH769128 Nov 09, 2020 S$5-9k pm
Multiple JAVA Developer Opportunities for an American Tech Services Company! (One Year Renewable Contract Opportunities)
Our client is one of the leading tech services companies from the USA. They are looking for experienced Java Developers to join their team.
- Hands on Design, Development, Deployment & Support of API Engineering Platform
- Incorporates standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability and maintainability
- Interact with Business System Analysts to design and deliver technical solutions to support various business functions
- Work in a Globally Distributed Development team environment to enable successful delivery with a minimal supervision
- Advocate, document, and follow best design and development practices
- BS/MS CS/SE/EE degree or equivalent with 6+ years in the field of Software Engineering and Development
- An obsession with customer experience, product fidelity, developer documentation, API ecosystem and exceptional developer experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in building Platforms, Frameworks & API's using Open Source Java is mandatory (Spring Boot)
- Exposure to the other frameworks Play, Akka, Netty.IO, Node.js etc. are nice to have
- Strong working experience in micro services API first development, API gateway & API Orchestration
- Experience working with Open Source API Gateway Frameworks, Mulesoft/Apigee API Gateway is a huge plus
- Hands-on Experience in AWS/GCP and technologies like Ansible, Containers, Kubernetes etc is a plus
- AWS Certified Developer Associate is a plus
- Good understanding of CI/CD systems and Container based deployments on Docker.
- Working Knowledge on Reactive/Functional Programming is highly desirable
- Excellent understanding of Service oriented design & architecture, Application Integration & Messaging, Security and Web 2.0.
- Strong understanding of design patterns and best practices in Java
- Strong Experience/Knowledge on Data modeling (RDBMS, XSD, JSON), Database/XML interaction, SQL, Stored Procedure and ORM.
- Exceptional communication, organization and presentation skills
- Experience working with in Agile or Scaled Agiled Framework is required
If you feel that your skills and experience suites the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to CFERRERAS@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM
REFERRALS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contracting Recruitment
+65 6818 3196