IT Security Lead Engineer
- BBBH793190 Sep 15, 2021 S$5-9k pm
M3S is working exclusively with a large-scale IT end user in Singapore, we are looking for an experienced and talented IT Security Lead Engineer.
We are currently looking for a Security Lead Engineer who will be involved in security operation and security technology exploration. This role requires you to perform vulnerability scan (OS and Application level) with industry enterprise tools, performing security assessment of desktop software, managing vendors for security infrastructure implementation and operation, and assist with security incident investigation. You will also be required to be on standby with on-call availability including nights, weekends and holidays may be needed on ad-hoc basis or urgency basis.
This role is part of the Security Implementation and Management Services (SIMS) department which oversees the Company's first line of defence.
Role and Responsibilities
Security Technology Exploration
- Keep abreast of security landscape and involved in exploration of suitable security technology for usage in Public Healthcare
- Assist Head (Security Operation) in continuously exploring and tightening of endpoint security
- Perform security control assessment and testing the effectiveness of security controls
- Perform vulnerability scan (include OS & Application level) with enterprise tools and provide scan reports to Project Managers
- Perform real time analysis and trending based on security data from various security systems and to identify suspicious and malicious activity
- Maintain and administer of SIMS Portal (including account creation, access provisioning)
- Assist Technical Project Manager in managing vendors for implementation and operation of security infrastructure
- Evaluate requests related to installation of non-standard desktop software
- Assist Head (Security Operation) in preparation of slides for presentation to senior management
- Work closely with incident response team for incident investigation and also provide status updates during the life cycle of security incidents
- Review and improve the different playbooks against security incidents periodically
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 4-6 years of IT experience in Information Security or Cyber Security
- Strong knowledge and experience in
- End User Computing (Windows, Linux, iOS, Android)
- Network Support (wireless, wired, VPN, NAC, Router, Switch)
- Patch Management for Security products (Firewall, VA tool, SEP, ATP)
- Endpoint Protection (Symantec, McAfee, TrendMicro)
- Vulnerability Assessment (Tenable, Rapid7, Qualys)
- SharePoint administration
- Professional security certification is desirable, such as CISSP, CISM, CEH or other similar credentials.
- Self-motivated with Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
Talent Coordinator | M3S
+65 6818 3171