IT Risk Management/ Infra Support - Banking (AVP/VP)
- BBBH764249 Oct 26, 2020 Competitive
Morgan Mckinley is working closely with a Security & Investment company to hire a Technology Risk/ Technical Support (Infra/Apps) AVP & VP.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Morgan Mckinley is working closely with a Security & Investment company to hire a Technology Risk/ Technical Support (Infra/Apps) AVP & VP. The ideal candidate possesses at least 7 years' experience in Technology risk management and Technical support within a Financial Institution.
Job Role: AVP & VP - Technology Risk/ Technical Support (Infra/Apps)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for IT Risk & Facility Management, IT Audit preparations, Security risks
- Provide support for mitigation
- Technical support on infrastructure & applications
- Manage IT outsourcing vendors, support system planning and control
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Min 7 years' experience in IT risk & IT support from a bank
- Familiar with IT Risk Management's process, regulatory requirements, guidelines, trends
- CISM, CRISC, PMP, CISA, CISSP, CSX certified will be advantageous.
- Knowledge in infrastructure support on firewall, sever admin, network
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or relevant
If you are suitable, feel free to write in to Toh Wen Hui
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1767204
License Name: Toh Wen Hui
Consultant | IT Recruitment
65 6818 3187