IT Business Transformation Project Manager (1 year contract)
- BBBH782353 May 14, 2021 S$5-9k pm
Our client, a renowned technology player is looking to hire an IT Business Transformation Project Manager (1 year contract) to support their business and finance transformation projects.
- Manage and lead the project budget and project planning sessions
- Provide project updates to various stakeholders about progress of the project
- Manage vendor and supplier relationships and communicate expected deliverables to respective parties
- Ensure end to end project including project timeline, mitigating risk (if any) and provide solutioning to issues
- Project reengineering include identifying areas for improvement and conducting due diligence on projects reviews and sign offs
- 5-7 relevant years of project management experience with PMP Certification preferred
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and knowledgeable in agile, SDLC, and waterfall project management methodologies
- Experience in business and finance transformation projects with a good understanding of IT general controls (ITGC)
- Subject matter knowledge in audit with knowledge in regulatory, internal controls, compliance and risks
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1770493
REGISTRATION NAME: HOE YING LIN
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on "apply now" at the side or send your resume to email@example.com.
We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Senior Consultant - Projects & Change Transformation
+65 6818 3153