Infrastructure Engineer (Contract)
- BBBH768685 Oct 23, 2020 S$0-4k pm
Our client is a prestigious Insurance Organization providing financial services to their greater customer and clientele base. They are looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide IT incident and problem management
- Installation and configuration of Windows and MacOS endpoints, and other SAAS applications such as SAML, Intune, Mimecast etc.
- Monitor our infrastructure services to meet time to acknowledge (<15 min)
- Provide availability and capacity management for our infrastructure services
- Participate in our sprints to deliver continuous improvement to our services
- Delivering timely patches to our workstations, servers and other services.
- Assist in procurement of IT related equipment and peripherals and maintain our CMDB
- Delivery of projects on time and within Budget
- Broad IT background with good experience with endpoint methodologies and technologies
- Relevant Diploma, degree or relevant qualification in IT computing or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrate good understanding in following technologies- Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, DNS, SharePoint and Office365
- Windows 10, MacOS, Linux platforms
- Mimecast, JAMF, Intune with Autopilot, Zoom Premium, Trend Micro Apex One
- Configuration of networking device, such as Palo Alto Firewall, Cisco switches, Meraki Access Points etc.
- Powershell, Python, Bash
- MCSE, PACE certification will be advantageous
- Ensure all incidents are met within SLA
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Consultant | IT Contract & Interim Solutions Recruitment
+65 6818 3138