Infra Project Manager (Network/System/Cloud)
- BBBH774742 Oct 30, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with an established IT healthcare leader in Singapore, by transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
- Manage new infrastructure projects and work with vendors to ensure the operation of IT infrastructure meets defined SLA.
- Manage, define and implement IT Infrastructure projects and the progress of project, including setup, configure and administer Infra system services
- Manage incident and problem management, service and asset Management
- Manage multiple product/solution procurement and is responsible from the pre-planning, RFP specs. RFP evaluation to award.
- Develop project plans that include requirements, scope, deliverables, budget and schedules.
- Monitor the service performance of the support vendor by ensuring adherence to performance SLA, reduce aging of Incidents, timely root cause analysis, IT policies and tracking of any plans to address deviations to policies or supplier / vendor contracts.
- Track project deliverables and ensure that the projects are completed within budget, schedules and quality standards.
- Present reports and project updates to stakeholders on a regular basis.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Familiar with overall infrastructure - well versed in System/Wintel/Storage
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years' experience managing projects.
- Experienced with managing vendors with SLA negotiation and management
- Ability to adapt to different project requirements
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Talent Partner | M3S
+65 6818 3130