HR Director / Associate HR Director (APAC, 6 months)
- BBBH771299 Dec 09, 2020 Competitive
My client, a solution provider in the data centre space, is looking for a Senior HR professional on a 6 months contract (maternity cover).
- My client, a solution provider in the data centre space, is looking for a Senior HR professional on a 6 months contract (maternity cover).
- This is a new business arm and it's an exciting opportunity for an individual who is seeking to experience professional growth by building upon your existing skill sets, gain experiences in many functional areas, and take on a ton of responsibility.
- Identify, design and facilitate organization-wide training programs for all our local business needs. This includes the development of relevant training contents, collaterals and other
- training materials that will enhance the skills and competencies of our staff using the most appropriate training platforms available.
- Take ownership of complex ER cases, trade union discussions and other areas where People expertise is required to minimise risk.
- Be an employment law subject matter expert and provide timely advice on matters
- Act as a mediation or escalation point in disputes or formal proceeding
- Create a culture of excellence and best practice
- Lead initiatives to improve competence and capability of talent across the organization
- A degree from a recognised university, preferably in human resource or business related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in managing multi-disciplinary HR teams.
- Well versed with strategic planning frameworks & concepts and latest trends
- Strong and proven HR leader with strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills to deal effectively with senior colleagues in all parts of the organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you are keen to explore further, please click the "Apply" button or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License: 11C5502
Reg No: R1872138
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+65 6818 3161