- BBBH796659 Oct 20, 2021 S$0-49k
Our client, the world's largest operator of sophisticated chemical tankers, is now looking for a HR Associate to join their expanding team.
Our client, a group of world-leading businesses in global bulk-liquid and chemical logistics and innovative land-based aquaculture. They are now looking for a HR Associate to join the team and the incumbent will be handling the hr team with hr administration duties.
- Conduct day-to-day administration for the HR department
- Responsible for preparing letters such as Letter of Appointment, Transfer, Promotion, Acceptance of Resignation etc.
- Create new P-file, update and maintain employee data and record
- Responsible for benefits administration
- Handle staff enquiries, insurance and staff, leave and welfare matters
- In charge of posting of people announcements
- Creation of Purchase Requisition
- Process and submit government claims
- Preparing start of employment packages and collecting of documents from new hires
- Provide recruitment support such as job posting and arrangement of interviews
- Sending PI assessments and analyses to potential candidates
- Provide assistance in all other HR matters as required
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of HR experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good Verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to function well in a self-directed
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on "apply now" at the side or send your resume to email@example.com
We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1872138
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+65 6818 3161