Helpdesk Engineer (Contract)
- BBBH769803 Nov 27, 2020 S$0-4k pm
Our client is an international banking organization providing various services and solutions to their extensive clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Helpdesk Specialist to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Responsible for level one technology support.
- Support a global user base and involves basic troubleshooting of Microsoft applications and proprietary systems.
- Inbound call from global users
- Troubleshooting hardware/software via telephone for Global users
- Technology call center environment
- Ability to utilize multiple resources to determine causes and resolutions of technology problems and incidents
- Technologies may include, but not limited to: Windows 7/10, Mac OS X, Microsoft Office 2013, AVAYA, Cisco/VOIP telephony, Blackberry, Android, iOS (iPad/iPhone), and ticketing systems.
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed performance targets and goals correlated with call handling and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a technology call center environment
- Customer Centric/Service mindset, Detailed oriented
- Desired experience in Microsoft Office application suite -- how to, in addition to troubleshooting.
- Experience with technologies: Windows 7/10, Mac OS X, Microsoft Office 2013, Cisco/VOIP telephony, Blackberry, Android, iOS (iPad/iPhone), and ticketing systems
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contract & Interim Solutions Recruitment
+65 6818 3138