You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH774762 Feb 02, 2021 S$50-99k
Our client, a reputable Bank is looking to hire for an FP&A specialist. This is a 6 months contract, subject to further extension.
- Co-ordinate & be the FP&A lead, engaging with consultants and ensuring full system implementation for FP&A at the Bank
- Engage with Group Finance and FP&A teams to ensure feed of required financial and metric information back to Group systems.
- Monthly reporting and analysis to Management
- Liaise with Accounting teams on detailed expense tracking
- FP&A rep for Digital banking project, advising and liaising with cross functional teams on adhoc projects
- Work with Business stakeholders to gather assumptions for Budget Models
- Managing of overall budget & forecast, gathering inputs from multiple stakeholder groups
- Documentation of overall budget process and department
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or similar professional qualifications
- Advanced Excel skills, well versed in navigating complex financial models & spreadsheets, and exposure to ERP/Accounting systems
- Ideally with prior banking FP&A experience & project management experience
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688
Delivery Consultant | Banking Operations & Financial Services Corporate Governance
+65 6818 3178