- BBBH767964 Sep 14, 2021 Competitive
Great Opportunity within Singapore's Leading Fintech Company
Senior Investment Officer, Impact Debt (Southeast Asia and India)
We are partnering with our client, a leading FinTech investment group specializing in the alternative lending space in Southeast Asia and India to look for a Senior Investment Officer. As a senior member of the investment team, the successful candidate will hold leadership responsibilities and manage both a debt investment portfolio and client relationships.
- Proactively identify, build and develop a strong pipeline of investment opportunities in the region
- Lead end-to-end investment transactions, including but not limited to sourcing, screening, negotiating term sheet, leading due diligence process, writing investment memo proposals, supporting in structuring and drafting of legal documentation
- Actively participate in all fundraising and business development activities
- Assist in managing and monitoring the existing investment portfolio and corresponding markets
- Keep abreast of major trends in the sector and changes in regulations in key markets.
- Represent the company at conferences, seminars and other events as required. Act as the firm's representative for impact investment and financial inclusion.
Key Capabilities, Qualification & experience
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in banking, microfinance, impact investment or economic development sectors; out of which at least 5 years in Southeast Asia and/or India
- Experience in performing thorough due diligence and/or credit risk assessments
- Experience in assessing and negotiating a private debt investment in the region
- Deep understanding of the impact debt investment landscape in Southeast Asia and/or India
- Proven network of contacts among potential investee and investors in the sector is a plus
- Degree holder in Finance/Economics/Law/Accounting from a tier-one university. MBA is a plus.
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371
Consultant | Private Banking / Wealth Management