Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager
- BBBH778409 Mar 29, 2021 Competitive
We are currently partnering with a FMCG company with well known brands across the markets.
They are looking for an experienced Financial Planning & Analysis manager to join their business which includes constantly improving their FP&A processes and to gain business insights. This position will be leading a small team and reports to the FP&A Director.
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy or equivalent
- Experience in Accounting and FP&A
- Good in Tableau, PowerBI and SAP
- Great communication skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Prior experience working on pricing and sales operations will be an advantage
- Leading the APAC team on product analysis and demand forecasting
- Analyze competitors data for business insights
- Business partnering with APAC markets
- Analysis business reports using Tableau
- Involved in SAP S4 Hana implementation
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as assigned
How To Apply?
Interested applicants kindly forward the latest copy of your resume in Ms Word format (with details of your last drawn and expected salaries) to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Consultant - Accounting & Finance
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1985781
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+65 6818 3151