Director, Financial Institutions Group
- BBBH774843 Feb 03, 2021 Competitive
Great Opportunity within a Top Commercial Bank's Financial Institutions Team
We are working exclusively with our client, a Global Commercial Bank to place a Director within their Financial Institution Group team.
- The successful candidate will be based in Singapore and managing a broad and varied portfolio of financial institutions in Asia
- The successful candidate will also be expected to provide relationship coverage and delivering products and services of the bank in order to achieve an acceptable level of profit, risk and return
- Deep knowledge of Financial Markets products. The successful candidate will have regular exposure to wholesale banking products including Financial Markets products (FX, Deposits, Fixed Income, Debt Securities, FX and Interest Rate derivatives), Transaction Banking products (TradeFinance, Guarantees, Clearing services) and Lending Products (Bilateral Loans,Syndicated Loans).
- Negotiate terms and conditions of credit facilities and services after consulting with all relevant product partners and prepare proposals in order to seek approval.
- Ensure legal and other documentation is compliant with credit, Bank and Regulatory policy in order to minimise risk
- Degree/ Masters in Finance, Economics, or Business Analytics
- At least 15 years prior experience is essential
- Highly organized self-starter who has established relationships with financial institutions in Asia.
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371
Consultant | Private Banking / Wealth Management