Devops Lead Engineer (Contract)
- BBBH767268 Oct 08, 2020 S$10-14k pm
Senior Devops Lead Engineer- Top Banking Organization!
Our client is an international banking organization providing various services and solutions to their extensive clientele base. They are looking for an experienced DevOps Lead to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage the DevOps tools deployed on-prem and on Kubernetes
- Review the current DevOps pipeline and provide/implement a short and long term plan.
- Experience in building pipeline for hybrid cloud solutions
- Onboard development team into the DevOps pipeline.
- Expertise in Config and Development tools experience
- Knowledge in DevOps tool chain
- Define the application monitoring, alerting and reporting framework
- Collaborate with the solution architects and application development leads to co-create robust and scalable application framework by providing best practices in design & coding
- Relevant hands-on experience in OpenShift, AWS, Azure, EKS
- Good Containers Management -using tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
- Relevant Elastic Scaling usage - using tools like Nginx, HAProxy
- Dynamic Discover - using tools like Zookeeper or Etcd
- Good Configuration Management - using tools like Ansible, Packer, etc
- Good Continuous Integration - using tools like Maven and Jenkins
- Good Continuous Deployment - using tools like Jenkins, Rundeck
- Ability to enable monitoring tools like ELK, Splunk , etc
- Proficient in scripting languages like Ansible, Python , Groovy, etc
- Dev Ops Tools and CI/CD Processes -GitFlow, BitBucket etc.
- Hands experience and Knowledge of microservices architecture
- Relevant banking domain experience would be an added advantage
- Solid analytical skill sets
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contract & Interim Solutions Recruitment
+65 6818 3138