Demand and Supply System Manager (1 year contract)
- BBBH774770 Feb 02, 2021 S$5-9k pm
Our client, a global pharmaceutical business is looking to hire a Demand and Supply Planning System Implementation Manager to be part of their supply chain team in Singapore.
- Implement the Demand and Supply planning system for the region for all Markets (INFOR)
- Support regional deployment of global S&OP processes and meetings
- Document the planning process for SKUs and become the Key User for INFOR conducting trainings for all new users
- Perform the Demand and Supply planning for assigned markets
- Implement, manage and run the S& OP process for assigned markets
- Minimally 7 years of experience in a Demand and Supply planning role in a FMCG environment
- Experience in running the planning process at a regional level
- Experience in deployment and usage of INFOR as a planning tool or any other planning systems such as SAP, Anaplan etc
- Experience in implementing and running successful regional S&OP programs
- Immediately available candidates preferred due to the nature of the role i.e. contract role
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1770493
REGISTRATION NAME: HOE YING LIN
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on "apply now" at the side or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Senior Consultant - Projects & Change Transformation
+65 6818 3153