CRM Project Manager (1 year contract)
- BBBH775096 Feb 05, 2021 S$10-14k pm
Our client, a global insurance firm is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager (1 year contract) to join their team as part of their digital transformation program in Singapore.
- Responsible for driving strategic CRM initiatives to achieve business objectives
- Understand and manage project scope, apply change management processes as required
- Collaborate with stakeholders to facilitate project team meetings
- Responsible for leading the communication to stakeholders on work-stream progress and other digital projects
- Experience in end to end project management with digital and agile exposure
- Strong agile and waterfall experience and ability to manage complex projects
- Experience with multiple technical platforms and projects
- Strong communication and collaboration skills managing cross functional teams
- Strong stakeholder management working with the business and multiple teams
- Experience in managing regional projects
- Experience with financial institutions / insurance preferred
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1770493
REGISTRATION NAME: HOE YING LIN
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on "apply now" at the side or send your resume to email@example.com.
We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Senior Consultant - Projects & Change Transformation
+65 6818 3153