- BBBH784069 Jun 03, 2021 S$5-9k pm
My client, a prestigious and well-known global energy player is looking for a credit risk analyst for their team in Singapore.
Credit Risk Analyst (6 months contract)
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a Global energy player to support their Credit Risk team. This role reports into the Credit Risk Team Head based in Singapore.
- Assess creditworthiness of counterparties in close collaboration with the Front Office teams and other teams within Credit Risk
- Present credit files and credit requests to regular Credit Risk Committees
- Participate in counterparty relationship development with Front Office
- Negotiate credit, collateral, and payment terms in contracts in conjunction with Legal and Front Office, including ISDAs and physical master agreements
- Monitor credit risk indicators, exposures, limits, and utilization for a portfolio of counterparties
- Respond to Front Office queries about the exposure of potential new trades and whether trades can be done
- Monitor news and credit events impacting portfolio of counterparties
- Understand risk calculation methodology, interface with Methodology team in EU
- Participate in cross-functional projects
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in an audit firm or Credit Risk in a bank or trading house
- Bachelor's degree
- Not a must have but nice to have familiarity with energy commodities markets, products, and counterparties.
- Strong analytical skills (including performing financial analysis) and able to articulate position well.
- Reuters or Bloomberg experience
- Experienced with the ISDA and physical master agreements is a plus
- Familiar with credit exposure modelling methodology and Basel counterparty credit risk standards
- Ability to work under pressure, self-organize and prioritize tasks, and respond to urgent requests from Front Office
- Meticulous, independent, and a team player
- Derivatives knowledge a plus, e.g., Greeks and pricing
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
+65 6818 3174