Change Manager - Insurance(1 year contract)
- BBBH784636 Jun 10, 2021 S$15-19k pm
Our client, a global insurance leader is looking to hire a Change Manager to lead on change management activities and develop a change management plan.
- Drive engagement of stakeholders on the need for change
- Responsible for developing a change management plan and evaluate the change impact and readiness of each function (i.e. Finance, Risk etc)
- Develop communication strategy for selected senior management team and stakeholders including group and regional executives as required to enable the achievement of project deliverables
- Manage the cost impact of scope change and identify and manage risk
- Degree and proven track record in successfully leading and managing regional / global projects of the same
- Relevant experience within projects with experience working in a large and complex organisation
- Experience working in insurance / financial services industry
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand the differing business practices
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1770493
REGISTRATION NAME: HOE YING LIN
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on "apply now" at the side or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Senior Consultant - Projects & Change Transformation
+65 6818 3153