Business Financial Crime Risk Manager, Wholesale Banking
- BBBH792715 Sep 09, 2021 S$5-9k pm
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a regional Corporate Bank with strong footprints and relationship in the North Asia region.
The Singapore team is looking for a 1st line Business Financial Crime Risk Manager to join their Business Management team.
Role and responsibilities
- Act as the first line of defense within the branch to drive implementation of Business Financial Crime Risk (BFCR) compliance related initiatives, ensuring policies and procedures are in place to support business functions and to meet regulatory and Group's compliance requirements
- Responsible for leading Group's business implementation projects.
- Maintain a delicate balance between fulfilling compliance regulations and supporting the business
- Liaise with head office and other counterparts in Group on BFCR communication and execution, and to ensure BFCR implementation meeting the Group's timeline and standards.
- Maintain and observe the Group's/ Bank's internal control standards, implement and observe the Group's/ Bank's Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators.
- Foster a compliance culture and implement the Group's/ Bank's Compliance Policy by managing compliance risk in liaison with Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources are in place and training is provided, and optimizing relations with regulators.
- Degree holder
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field, i.e. business risk, audit, compliance / risk management
- Has prior project management and transformation experience
- Good understanding of Wholesale Banking business
- Good stakeholder engagement and ability to influence
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
+65 6818 3140